The Track Mounted Vertical Shaft Impactor has the established track record of cost savings, durability and unmatched performance.
- Heavy duty track unit with dual speed (optional) configuration.
- Safety guards in compliance with machinery directives. Sturdy walkway with handrails, kick board and access ladders.
- Dual power mode - Flexibility to power the plant either by external electric connection or by on-board diesel generator power pack unit (optional).
- Four-point emergency stop. Detachable dog lead control system for marching.
- Radio remote control for marching (optional). Metal detector. Electrical driven hydraulic system for quick setup & marching.
- Low noise acoustic engine canopy with overload protection.
|DESCRIPTION||UNIT||TMV 200||TMV 300|
|Model||AVVI 200||AVVI 300|
|Feed Size (Max.)||mm||58||66|
|*Capacity||TPH||180 - 320||250 - 470|
|HOPPER / FEEDER|
|Feeder Belt Width||mm||1000||1200|
|Stock Pile Capacity @ 40 deg||m3||69.4||69.4|
|Engine||Scania DC13 Engine with Leroy Somer Alternator (or) Volvo Penta TAD 1355 GE with Leroy Somer Alternator||Scania DC16 Engine with Leroy Somer Alternator|
|Diesel Tank Capacity||ltrs||600||1000|
|Hyd. Tank Capacity||ltrs||400||400|
*Details may vary based on application
**Weight inclusive of motor & accessories
Note: All the above technical details may vary at any time during engineering process & design development