Propel MVS screens are versatile. They can be used for primary, secondary and tertiary screening. MVS screen standard slope angle is 18o but can be modified for special applications. It can be used for wet screening fitted with spray pipes.
- High screening capacity and excellent performance.
- Circular motion modular vibrators with two bearings per vibrator, interconnected by cardan shaft.
- Unique angle of the circular motion MVS Screens are able to achieve higher productivity.
- Modular design is available either as 1, 2, 3 or 4 deck and has excellent segregation to suit the aggregate and mining industries requirements.
- Stroke adjustment through counter weight. Grease lubrication system ensures easy and low maintenance.
|DESCRIPTION||UNIT||MVS 1540||MVS 1845||MVS 2060||MVS 2561|
|Screen Size (WxL)||mm||1500x4000||1800x4500||2000x6000||2500x6100|
|Number of Decks||1/2/3/4||2/3/4||2/3/4||3/4|
|Mounting Type (optional)||Skid|
|Type of Motion||Circular|
|(Ton)||(2.25/3.5 /4.2/5.1)||(4.0/5.4/6.3)||(5.5/ 7.0/8.6)||(12.9/14.0)|
*Details may vary based on application
**Motor Power for MVS 1540 single deck
Note: All the above technical details may vary at any time during engineering process & design development