Propel TMC Series feature a unique combination of crusher speed, throw and cavity design. This combination is known for its revolutionary higher capacity and better product quality. It has been designed to ensure trouble-free operation in heavy and continuous applications.
- Heavy duty track unit with dual speed (optional) configuration.
- Safety guards in compliance with machinery directive sturdy walkway with handrails, kick board and access ladders.
- Dual power mode - flexibility to power the plant either by external electric connection or by on-board diesel generator power pack unit (optional).
- Four-point emergency stop. Detachable dog lead control system for marching.
- Radio remote control for marching (optional). Feed level sensor for crusher.
- Electrical driven hydraulic system for quick setup & marching. Low noise acoustic engine canopy with overload protection.
|DESCRIPTION||UNIT||TMC Q250||TMC Q350|
|Feed Opening Size||mm||220||260|
|CSS Range||mm||26 - 45||30 - 50|
|(inch)||(1.0 - 1.8)||(1.2 - 2.0)|
|*Capacity||TPH||150 - 380||215 - 540|
|HOPPER / FEEDER|
|Feed Belt Width||mm||1000||1200|
|Stock Pile Capacity||m3||69.4 m3 at 40o||69.4 m3 at 40o|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity||ltrs||400||400|
|Engine||Scania DC09 Engine with
LEROY SOMER Alternator (or) CAT C9.3B Engine with LEROY SOMER Alternator
|Scania DC13 Engine with LEROY SOMER Alternator|
|Diesel Tank Capacity||ltrs||500||1000|
*Details may vary based on application
**Weight inclusive of motor & accessories
Note: All the above technical details may vary at any time during engineering process & design development