The Profast Vertical Shaft Impactor Crushers produce excellent product shape and can be fine-tuned to match the specific requirements in gradation curves. They are best suited for a quick return on investment / timeline by fast tracking the purchase to production timelines.
- Excellent process flexibility.
- Minimum operating cost (OPEX).
- Stabilization during operation.
- Transportation between the sites is fast and easy with the help of fine adjustment hydraulic jacks.
- Application-specific options of 3 / 4 / 5 port rotors and Rock-on-Rock / Rock-on-Anvil design available.
|DESCRIPTION||UNIT||PRFMV 200||PRFMV 250|
|Model||AVVI 200||AVVI 250|
|Feed Size (Max.) Recommended||mm||58||58|
|*Capacity||TPH||180 - 320||210 - 370|
|Rotor Speed||m/s||45 - 70|
|Number of Ports||3 / 4 / 5|
|DUAL SLOPE VIBRATING SCREEN - 1860 - 4D|
|Number of Decks||4|
*Details may vary based on application
**Weight inclusive of motor & accessories
Note: All the above technical details may vary at any time during engineering process & design development