The Propel Grizzly Feeder can handle large feed rates with coarse blasted rock and also the material impact from dump trucks or wheel loaders. Its step height and tapered grizzly bars eliminate pegging and enhances the efficiency of separation.
- Well designed feeder body, bolted construction to withstand maximum impact loads and easy maintenance
- Cost effective low profile hardened steel replaceable grizzly cartridge sections
- Cartridge type scalp screen for effective scalp and bypass material to relieve the crusher
- Exposed areas are covered with high wear resistant replaceable wear liners
- Compact and low height construction
- Feeder trough fitted with replaceable wear liners
- Single steeples feed rate adjustment
- Suspended coil springs for best isolation of dynamic loads
- Larger models are fully welded construction for sturdiness and reliability.
- Large models are equipped with high manganese steel replaceable grizzly bars with cartridge type arrangement
- Tapered grizzly bar design eliminates pegging problem and improve the separation efficiency Optional VFD speed adjustment system
NOTE: For more details on models and specifications, please download the product brochure.