PROPEL grizzly feeders are designed for handling large feed rates with coarse blasted rock and also to take the material impact from dump trucks or wheel loaders. The grizzly area divided into two segments, which improves the scalping efficiency also limits the grizzly bar length. Together with designed step height and tapered grizzly bars eliminates pegging and the efficiency of separation is enhanced.
Propel grizzly feeders were specially designed for mobile / portable and stationary plant installations.
Propel grizzly feeders are equipped with counter unbalanced electric motor drive for good reliability and gives staple steeples feed rate adjustments. Suitable for horizontal and inclined operating conditions.
- Well designed feeder body, bolted construction to withstand maximum impact loads and easy maintenance
- Cost effective low profile hardened steel replaceable grizzly cartridge sections
- Cartridge type scalp screen for effective scalp and bypass material to relieve the crusher
- Exposed areas are covered with high wear resistant replaceable wear liners
- Compact and low height construction
- Feeder trough fitted with replaceable wear liners
- Single steeples feed rate adjustment
- Suspended coil springs for best isolation of dynamic loads
- Larger models are fully welded construction for sturdiness and reliability
- Large models are equipped with high manganese steel replaceable grizzly bars with cartridge type arrangement
- Tapered grizzly bar design eliminates pegging problem and improve the separation efficiency Optional VFD speed adjustment system
|AVGF 940 V2||1100||4170||1600||1365||970|
|AVGF 1142 V2||1175||4350||1505||1375||1525|
|AVGF 1344 V2||1500||4600||1840||1525||1480|
Model Dimension in mm WXL
|Drive Mechanism||Power in kW||Capacity TPH (max)||Top Feed Size (Max) in mm||Weight (kgs)|
|AVGF 940 V2||900X4100||Electrical unbalanced motors||2×4.2||250||450||4000|
|AVGF 1142 V2||1100X4200||Electrical unbalanced motors||2×4.2||400||700||4300|
|AVGF 1344 V2||1300X4400||Electrical unbalanced motors||2×7.5||500||900||4500|