Propel Industries meticulously follows procedure to ensure that the entire process from installation to production happens smoothly. Selecting the right contractor for the installation process is extremely important to strike the right chord with the customers.
Focus on contractor selection because
- It helps achieve better site management
- It reduces hiccups during execution
- It increases the effectiveness of the project in terms of cost, quality and project schedule
How does Propel zero in on the ‘right’ installation contractor for the right job?
Small projects are assigned initially to the contractor and based on his performance and work expertise, bigger projects are assigned.
Once the contractor has been handpicked, he has to submit a group insurance and a workmen compensation policy. The details of projects completed earlier indicating scope of work, value of work, contractual duration, actual completion of project, client’s name, contact details of the earlier clients, safety appreciation or compliance certification or inspection of plant and machineries and HSE statistics should also be submitted.
The contractor will also need to provide other important details like GST registration, company’s name, address, age of manpower, bank details, signed documents on their letterhead.
After the assigned work is completed, it is assessed by us based on how early was the project delivered, what is the cost involved and if qualified and skilled people were used for the execution. The quality of the work done and the attitude of the work force will also decide if the installation contractor can be given repeat projects.
It is vital for the installation contractor and his team members to live up to the reputation of Propel Industries. Safety norms have to be strictly adhered to while also ensuring basic values like punctuality and integrity.
The representatives from Propel Industries will provide adequate training to the installation contractor to ensure that
- Child labour is avoided
- Site safety manual, safety plan and tool box implementation procedures happen in-line with accepted practices for accident-free installation
- Proper material storage and lifting practices to avoid damages
- Quality is maintained during erection
- Time schedule for the project is adhered to
- Critical to Quality (CTQ) parameter is adhered to
Together, Propel with its team of handpicked professional installation contractors ensure that the installation process becomes easy for the customer.
~ Gulam Hussain khan