The year 2020 has been a challenging year for all industries.
The crushing sector has also been affected by the Covid -19 pandemic but it is already showing signs of a strong recovery and the demand is steadily increasing. Propel Industries sees an optimistic future ahead, both in the domestic and international markets.
We are optimistic because…
- The aggregate industry in India is one of the biggest in the world
- Huge investment is done here
- India is witnessing rapid infrastructural development that is driving the demand for aggregates and m-sand.
Market size of crushers and screens
|Total market size
||Rs 30 billion per year *
|Track mounted plant
||Rs 6 billion per year
||Rs 10 billion per year
|Skid mounted and unit equipment
||Rs 14 billion per year
|*This includes both organised and unorganised sector
Super seven factors driving the industry
- Construction and infrastructure development projects such as roads, dams and railways
- Retail market for construction
- The incorporation of technology in the features of crushing and screening plants and its increased usage
- Automation in the mining and construction industry is also a key factor in propelling the industry growth
- Ban on usage of river sand
- Rapid urbanisation due to increase in population
- General public’s expectation for a better standard of living
With the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) at 15% plus, this industry is sure to soar greater heights in the next five years.