The term ‘swivelling conveyor’ is resonating with our company’s name – Propel Industries. It is with immense pride that we share that Propel Industries is the first crushing and screening company in India to provide swivelling conveyor of 40 metre length.
The constant quest to provide the best possible solution to customers at reasonable cost has led us to develop the swivelling conveyor.
The swivelling conveyor was developed in a record time of 15 days in November 2019.
With an export order for the supply of 2 conveyors, team Propel was forced to develop it on their own. The conveyors were first supplied abroad and then to the domestic customer. The team reveals that they did face challenges but were able to overcome it faster.
The designated team for the design and manufacture of the swivelling conveyor shares that the most challenging part in the entire exercise of designing and manufacturing the swivelling conveyor was to make it cost-effective.
The important features of swivelling conveyor are
- Well-known and proven technology
- Robust and simple design
- Gear box and motor-driven
- Ensures a smooth and stable movement on PCC made ramp
- Can be adjusted/conveyed according to location specifications
- Effective operation
- Great strength
- Can be supplied in various lengths as per the customer requirement. We have presently developed it for maximum length of 40 metres.
- The swivelling conveyor can be used in stockpile capacity enhancement as it can be traversed to about 180 degree of rotation. It can be used as a common conveyor to feed 2 different
locations like screen and stockpile. It can also be used as a bag load conveyor where transportation of heavy or bulky material is needed and to load multiple trucks parked at different specific locations
Advantages of swivelling conveyor
Ajay Putambekar of Bindal developers shared his experience about the swivelling conveyor. “We received an order to supply a substantial amount of GSB to M/S GR Infra. We were looking for a solution wherein we can reduce the loader usage and improve productivity.
We were introduced to the swivelling conveyor from Propel. We incorporated the conveyor into the track system and we are enjoying the benefits like
- Reduction of project cost.
- Availability of Huge stockpile of GSB. The plant can work round the clock without worries about shifting the GSB from the track product conveyor.
- Huge reduction in loader fuel expenses.
I would recommend this conveyor whenever a huge quantity of GSB is to be produced.”