Did you know that Propel E-tracks enhances Construction and Demolition recycling business? To know more about it, stay on this page.
The electrical track mounted mobile crushing and screening equipment from Propel Industries is designed to convert the raw materials derived from used concretes, construction and demolition wastages, glass wastages and asphalt recycling into secondary materials.
The Propel electric mobile track plant series processes the iron ores, aggregates and C&D waste under one roof. We have carved a niche for ourselves in being able to convert the C&D waste into saleable products, which has been proved beyond doubt during the renovation of airports in Maharashtra, in the recent past.
More than 2 lakh tonnes of high grade aggregates have been produced in less than 4 months to meet the requirements of the customers.
Benefits of C&D waste recycling
- Reduces material disposal cost
- Reduces re-handling cost
- Helps client to re-use the same for landfills, sewer filing, road base flooring
- No additional investment required
How does Propel diesel-electric track score among competitors?
It has an in-built acoustic engine canopy for noise reduction, emission control and dust minimization.
Propel track plants are being used in a residential area in Pune and there are no complaints.
Benefits of Propel next generation diesel-electric tracks
- High mobility
- Easy maintenance
- Quick set-up
- Fuel efficiency
- Good realization benefit to the customer
- Engineered for continuous and reliable operation
- Capable of handling even the toughest of materials
- High resolution display unit with single touch start/stop button to operate the plant
- Powered with a converter panel for quick swapping between diesel operation and electric operation.
Propel track plants’ of up to 95% availability during the execution of the Pune airport project has raised the eyebrows of our competitors.