We have more than 1500 loyal customers and our installations have crossed 1200 in the 10 years since we first started. We believe this was possible because of the quality products that we deliver.
We take pride in the fact that we are an Indian company which caters to the global audience.
As an organisation, we believe in ‘Atmanirbhar’ and self-sufficiency. Every part of our machine is indigenously manufactured while strictly adhering to the quality benchmark that we have set for ourselves.
We look at quality…
- As an attitude which has to percolate through all sections of the organisation
- As a parameter which needs continuous improvement
- As a habit which has to be nurtured and protected
We compete with international players but we ensure that we provide quality products at lesser cost. We have set a new benchmark for quality in the crushing industry so much so that Propel’s customer count is increasing day by day.
Behaviour based Quality
We are implementing behaviour based quality (BBQ) to promote a culture of quality across the organisation and also to look at it as a strategic business imperative.
“Our products quality enables better customer retention, helps in brand building and significantly adds to the company’s revenue,” says V Senthilkumar, managing director, Propel Industries when quizzed about quality.
Propel Industries has embedded quality in the organisation and it has become a driving force for the organisation to operate.
Key quality metrics such as manufacturing efficiency, customer satisfaction and supplier performance are collected and analysed. The inference gathered from the data is helping us take better business decisions.
Our well-defined quality policy has improved efficiency, lessened product defects and reduced costs
Propel Industries has
- A supplier selection process which is in line with the international standard ISO 9001-2015 quality management requirements
- A quality assurance plan in place which is followed for all critical and major parts
- A certification process for all critical and major casting parts which is done through non-destructive testing methods.
For more details on the quality policy followed by Propel Industries, contact our representative today.