The role of the human resources department in an organisation has been evolving. With the pandemic around, the HR department in every organisation has learnt to shoulder more responsibility so that livelihood moves on smoothly, while also protecting lives.
The Human Resources department
- Hires the best talent in the industry
- Builds a great work culture
- Turns challenging circumstances into opportunities
These three keys aspects can be achieved only when the best strategies are implemented. At Propel Industries, we firmly believe that employees are our greatest assets.
Any organisation that has in place a well-defined and structured HR practices will attract and retain the best talent in the industry. This, in turn will enhance the positioning and brand value of the organisation.
A work well begun is half done, isn’t it? Any professional joining the organisation will look forward to the first day at work. Induction and orientation of the professional should be done in such a way that it become easier for him or her to adapt to the work environment.
A comfortable work station will go a long way in bringing the best out of the employee.
At Propel, we follow these best HR practices
- Excellent employee benefits
- Salary package on par with the market standards
- Various employee engagement activities like annual trips
- Excellent canteen facilities at the head office in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Rewards and recognitions for star performers
To help the professional stay updated and relevant in the industry
- Periodic gap analysis is done
- Inbound and outbound trainings are conducted
- Specific programmes aimed at development are conducted
- Open avenues to enhance employee competencies.
At Propel Industries, we also ensure that off boarding process is as smooth as on boarding. We do our best to ensure that the employee transfers the roles and responsibilities to the assigned person and leaves the organisation without any hassle because we believe that a smooth exit is just as important as a great start.
If you are looking for a challenging career and an exciting professional journey ahead, check out our website www.propelind.com for details.
~ R Rejani