Propel Electric mobile crushing and screening plants are accepted by customers worldwide because of its unique features. The choice for a mobile plant is being led by
- Rising cost of quarry operations
- Mining lease regulations
- Lack of qualified manpower to operate the plants
Propel offers multi configuration, high capacity (in the range of 200 TPH to 400 TPH) dual powered track plants which includes
Propel Industries has introduced 4deck screen for the first time in the world and it is running successfully at multiple locations. The track plants can be commissioned in a day and hence the plant is available for immediate production.
Transportation cost will be less by 30-40% when compared to skid-mounted plants.
Only hydraulic is used for plant set-up and crawler movement and electrical motors are utilized 100% during plant operation
- Energy-saving ( less cost per ton) 8 – 10% saving in fuel consumption
- Easy to maintain
- Doesn’t require skilled manpower
Acoustic engine canopy
- Considerably reduces noise pollution
- Engine remains dust-free
- Safe to use
- Griizzly feeder synchronizing with Jaw results in optimized production.
- Cone crusher choke feeding happens through electronic means which in-turn ensures good quality of production.
- Seamless electronic communication within the machine optimizes production.
Propel also offers dump hopper system along with steel-bridge to enhance productivity by 15-20%
The high throw crushers are optimized for crushing of various hardness rocks such as granite, basalt, limestone, river pebbles, concrete mixing unit, coal, Iron ore, bauxite etc with cubical grain shape.
- Water preserver projects
- Real estate business
- Construction and demolition recycling
- Airport projects
Propel believes in round-the-clock customer support and also, wear parts are made easily available to the crushing locations.
~ Mr. D. Vengadesh