DPR – your accelerator for better productivity
Productivity Enhancement | October 13, 2020
It is your set-up and you want to make the best of the crushing plant. We are all set to reveal the importance of audits and analysis, which can increase your productivity.You are familiar with your plant and so, you can sense abnormalities. Can you figure out exactly what is causing the abnormalities?
This might not easy for all. The solution is to call in the experts. They will be able to assess the plant, find out which processes are under performing and troubleshoot accordingly.
Our service experts will thoroughly assess your operations. They will be able to give stepwise recommendations and action plans to your problems.
While we, at the Propel Industries plant, maintain a plant productivity report (PPR), we have been advocating the maintenance of a daily productivity report (DPR) to our customers. Simply put, expert assessment and guidance will make all the difference.
Why call the experts?
- They will assess your plant and will look for inefficiencies
- All parts of the machinery will be checked and analysed
- The data about the plant and related machinery will be thoroughly analysed. This includes the daily productivity report
- They will also check for external factors that could affect the plant’s productivity
- They will also check if the machinery and the settings are in line with the task that is at hand
Our experts will take into the following factors before giving the report
- Crushing chamber
- Operating conditions
- CSS (closed side settings)
- Idling time
- Feed arrangements
- Feed bin
- Level monitoring
- Choke feeding
- Constant size distribution
- Continuous feed rate
- Oversize stones
- Uncrushable objects
- Product size
- Product quatity
The report of our experts will contain
- Optimization of crushing plant
- Suggestions to maximise performance
- Clear evaluation of things that affect productivity
- A clear assessment of the raw material used, quality and capacity tests.
So, if the customer works in tandem with the OEM and its experts, productivity can be optimised.