AVCG-600 delivers increased capacity with reduced maintenance and downtime. Optimized cavity designs by providing
maximum yields for required high quality end products. The AVCG-600 gyratory cone crushers guarantees trouble-free
operation in varying feed conditions with a high reduction ratio.
Gyratory crusher is the result of its large feed opening combined with the highest power rating in its size class. You can benefit from optimal crushing by utilizing its large and stable feed opening, steep cavity and wide range of effective strokes.
- Constant Feed Opening Crushing Chamber. Large 450 and 350 feed opening to match application.
- Field Adjustable Crushing Stroke. Adjustable 25,30,35mm to match application capacity.
- Removable Top shell liner. Improved maintenance accessibility.
- 2 Piece Concave System (1 Upper and 1 Lower Concave). One piece upper concave reduces installation time compared with individual segment design.
- Increased Bottom Shell Product Discharge Area. Reduced wear and increased capacity.
- Spider Bush eliminates capacity loss caused with plain bearing wear.
- Advanced Automation System for CSS adjusting.
- Long life from liners of special alloy manganese steel.
- Bevel gears with hardened, spiral-cut teeth. Quiet operation
|Max. Feed Opening||(mm/inch)||360 - 450|
|CSS range||(mm)||50 - 70|
|Capacity*||(TPh)||375 - 550|