In addition to providing crushers and rock and mineral processing equipment, propel has gained commendable reputation in vibrating equipments like screens, feeders and scalpers for most demanding applications in multi-stage crushing plants and mobile installations.
Propel inclined or horizontal classifying screens, feeders and scalpers are sturdy, efficient and cost effective also.
Propel MVS screens are versatile, they can be used for secondary and tertiary screening as well as primary screening. MVS screen o standard slope angle is 18 however, this can be modified for special applications.
MVS screens consists of modular components with huck bolts, high tensile special alloy side plates, well designed deck frames catridge type modular vibrating mechanism and cardon shaft system. The high engineered huck bolt fastening system has proven to be a very safe and reliable method. MVS screens can be used for wet screening fitted with spray pipes.
Propel MVS screens feature a unique combination of characteristics that result in high capacity and high efficiency screening as well as long service life.
- High screening capacity
- Efficient screening
- High reliability and long life
- Excellent performance
- Used for secondary, final sizing or even primary The unique angle of this circular motion MVS Screens are
- Independent Drive System
- Finite element stress analysis
- Structural dynamics, joint arrangements and materials
- Engineering critical assessments, Design failure mode effect analysis
- Adjustable amplitude and speed for better screening
- Designed for high screening efficiency
- Circular motion screens utilize the grease lubricated modular vibrating mechanism consist of external counter weights / segments
- Circular motion modular vibrators with two bearings per vibrator
- Independent vibrating mechanism for both side plates, which eliminates the fatigue stress formation
- Screen frame manufactured out of high tensile special alloy steel plates
- The Cardan shaft is positioned at the center of gravity,such that circular motion results on the complete area of the screen
- Unique Cardan shaft connecting arrangement with universal coupling
- The unique angle of this circular motion MVS Screens are able to achieve higher productivity for all type of screening applications
- Modular design and excellent segregation to suit the aggregate and mining industries requirements to provide high performance and good quality of end product
- It consists of special components arrangement with huck bolts, side plates, deck frames and special vibrating mechanism
- Hydraulically tightened, huck bolt fastening arrangement with no welding on side plates
- Stroke adjustment through adjustable counter weight
- Cartridge type modular vibrating mechanism
- Grease lubrication system
- Easy and low maintenance
WxL (in mm)
|SCREENING AREA||NO.OF DECKS||MOTOR POWER
(kW / HP)
|MVS 1240||1200 X 4000||4.8||2,3,4||7.5 / 10
11 / 15
|MVS 1540||1500 X 4000||6||2,3,4||7.5 / 10
15 / 20
|MVS 1845||1800 X 4500||8.1||2,3,4||15 / 20||400|
|MVS 2060||2000 X 6000||12||3,4||22 / 30||650|
|Semi Mobile||Stationery / Skid|