PROPEL Vertical Shaft Impactor is an improved version of ‘Rock on Rock’ configuration, a way ahead of all conventional types available in the market. The VSI is developed at Propel’s R&D department with various inputs available from aggregate producers.
The high velocity impact crusher in Propel VSI enhances the shape of the Aggregate/Stone, reduces the product moisture, resulting in superior shaped products at lower operating cost.
Propel VSI is suitable for all type of materials, waste and recycling applications. This is achieved through unique combination of speed and crushing action.
Propel VSI rock-on rock crushers have an established track record of cost savings, durability and unmatched performance in the variety of tasks to which they have been applied. These include the production of quality aggregates & sand.
- Specially built steel structure for smooth operation
- Unmatched operation cost
- Low power consumption
- High production and crushing ratio
- Simple inter-changeable cartridge type Rock Box for ‘Rock-on-rock’ applications
- Hydraulic feed control Inbuilt device
- High productivity with excellent cubical shape (as per MORTH)
- An improved version of ‘Rock on Rock’ configuration, a way ahead of all conventional types available in the market.
- Parallel flow system provides increased capacity and less micro fines content.
- Automatic lubricated system (Optional)
- The influence of material moisture content can reach up to 8%
- The fine particles are easily controlled by changing the Rotor speed
- Rotor finished with special carbide tips to enhance wear resistance
- Low service and maintenance requirements along with minimum operating and wear costs.
- Rock-on-rock technology minimizes wear part requirements.
- Quick and easy installation. Crushers require minimum support structure and are also ideal as portables and mobiles.
- Ability to control product grading, maximizing or minimizing fines production.
- Produces a product of superior cubical shape.
- Superior mineral liberation and increased recovery rates.
- Preferential crushing action.
- More tolerant than conventional crushers to difficult feed conditions.
- Quick balance rotor which is easy to use and service.
- Simple, reliable grease lubrication.
|MODEL||AVVI – 75||AVVI – 100||AVVI – 150||AVVI – 200||AVVI – 300|
|Max Recommended Feed Size (mm)
|Rotor Speed (m/s)||55-70||55-70||55-70||55-70||55-75|
|Nominal Throughput Capacity (TPH)||50-110||75-140||120-220||180-320||250-470|
|Motor Capacity (kw)
Indicative Product Gradation