Propel Pro Wash are designed to ensure maximum efficiency from your washing plant. Our Pro Wash is developed to deliver high quality washed sand to the global construction market. The Pro Wash modular design facilitates the extremely accurate separation of silts and clays from the final washed sand products. Pro Wash systems are employed in the production of specialist sands for various usages. The innovative design features makes our Pro Wash a ideal choice for the customer.
- Maximum dewatering from the sand product
- Maximum wear resistance to minimise lifetime cost of ownership
- Efficient grading of your sand product
- Easy maintenance and operational cost.
- Reduces the loss of quality sand and substantially reduces maintenance.
- Reduces the water loss drastically by reducing loss of run-off and evaporation.
- Feed box with rubber lined reduces the material impact directly onto screen deck and increased the operational life.
- The compact design minimise the down time and quick services access.
- The need for secondary pump is not required as its eliminates the slurry pressure with the help of its high discharge point.
|Pro Wash – 100||6116||4028||2585||382||3724||2214||4994||2750|
|Pro Wash – 150||7100||4540||2850||400||4250||2515||6000||3100|
|Pro Wash – 200||7550||5120||3000||480||4650||2820||6560||3400|
|S. No||Specification||Pro Wash 100||Pro Wash 150||Pro Wash 200|
|2||Dewatering Size (L W) (m)||3 1.8||3 1.8||3.6 1.8|
|3||Dewatering Power (kW)||2 3.6||2 3.6||2 4|
|4||Slurry Pump Size||SUCTION (inch)||4||6||8|
|5||Slurry Pump Flow Rate (m ³/hr)||100||130||170|
|6||Slurry Pump Power (kW)||15||30||37|
|7||Hydro Cyclone Size (mm)||400||500||600|
|8||Machine Size (L W H) (m)||5.1 3.8 6.2||5.5 4.2 7||6.2 4.5 7.5|
|9||Weight Without Motors And Pump (tons)||6.7||7.8||10|