AVJ Jaw Crushers
A Jaw Crusher is one of the primary crushers in a mine or ore processing plant. Propel has come up with advanced jaw crusher equipments that make crushing easy and efficient in crushing units. With more than 100 successful installations, Propel jaw crushers have redefined the way crushing takes place – whether it is strong and abrasive rocks or big stones. Propel jaw crushers are capable enough to withstand extreme site conditions of the mining and construction industries.
Propel has been designing jaw crushers, keeping customers’ unique requirements in mind and our jaw crushers have evolved over time, incorporating cutting-edge technologies and efficiencies. Propel jaw crushers possess maximum possible fatigue strength and best reliability with diverse mounting possibilities. The fully-welded sturdy construction, high graded cast steel components, large spherical roller bearings and forged steel special alloy shaft – altogether facilitate efficient and swift crushing.
- High reduction ratio of crushing materials
- Fully welded construction distributes even load across all directions
- Finite Element Analyzed frame structures
- Grease lubricated large spherical roller bearings
- Cartridge type frame bearing housings
- Forged alloy steel eccentric shaft
- Massive flywheels with taper bore seating for easy assembling and dismantling
- Volumetric Crushing Chamber is significantly larger to hold lot of materials
- Interchangeable and reversible Jaw plates
- Optimized Nip Angle for effective feed opening
- Steeples, Safe, Easy and Fast CSS adjustment mechanism
- Efficiently designed deep symmetrical crushing chamber maximizes feed size, capacity and reduction of materials.
- Optimized nip angle ensuring material progress smoothly down through the crushing chamber, resulting in high reduction of materials, better productivity and superb utilization of jaw plates.
|PARAMETERS / MODEL||AVJ 508||AVJ 709||AVJ 811||AVJ 912||AVJ 1214|
|FEED OPENING (mm)||500 x 800||700 x 900||840 x 1100||950 X 1250||1200 X 1400|
|FEED OPENING (Inch)||20 x 32||28 x 35||34 x 43||38 x 50||48 x 56|
|MAX. FEED SIZE (mm)||450||630||756||855||1080|
|MAX. FEED SIZE (Inch)||18||25||30||34||43|
|CSS RANGE (mm)||50-150||65-175||75-200||90-250||110-250|
|CSS RANGE (Inch)||2-6||2-7||3-9||4-10||5-10|
|MOTOR POWER (kW) (HP)||55||75||110||160||220|
|CRUSHER SPEED (RPM)||300||275||245||225||225|
|CRUSHER WEIGHT (kg)||9500||14500||22000||32000||32000|
The above mentioned capacities are instantaneous crusher throughput and are dependent on feed gradation, Material Hardness, Material density, Liner wear & profile and environmental conditions like moisture, presence of % dirt/clay/metal etc. It is important to have a System & Process that can provide consistent and graded "Choke" feed to the crusher in order to maximise the performance including Feeder selection, Hopper design, Chute Designs, Feed & Discharge Conveyor selection proper blasting practices etc.*
Indicative Product Gradation
Jaw Crusher Capacity / Throughput
The figures are based on feed material with an average specific gravity of 2.7, with a maximum feed size recommended for the chamber without bridging. The capacities may vary depending on the feeding method and on feed characters such as gradation bulk density, moisuture, clay contamination and crushability.
The following factors will enhance the crusher capacity & performance:
- Robust design and easy operational mechanism.
- Large feed opening and easy setting adjustments.
- Significant capacity and reasonable crushing cost per ton
- Low jaw plate has considerably less wear and tear impacts to withstand extreme conditions.
- Quick serviceable capabilities and significantly less maintenance required.
|CLOSED SETTING (CSS)||AVJ 409||AVJ709||AVJ711||AVJ811||AVJ912||AVJ1112|