Propel is fastest growing rock and mineral processing equipment manufacturer, a part of AV Group, a 50 year old engineering group of companies. This technical and manufacturing knowledge led to design and manufacturing of AVJ series single toggle jaw crushers. Incorporating the best of old and new benefits of the latest technology. AVJ series single toggle jaw crushers designed for trouble free operation in heavy and continuous applications with latest technical and manufacturing know how.
Propel AVJ series single toggle Jaw crusher offers the maximum possible fatigue strength and best reliability with various mounting possibilities. The fully welded sturdy construction, combined with high graded cast steel components, large spherical roller bearings and forged steel special alloy shaft gives high crusher availability, efficient crushing resulting in lowering the production cost per ton.
Propel series Jaw crushers range from smaller to large size, specially designed for the most demanding crushing applications.
Propel series jaw crushers offer complete crushing solutions for hard and abrasive rocks.
- High capacity
- High reduction ratio
- Low jaw plate wear
- Large feed acceptance capability
- Fully welded construction distributes even load across all directions
- Finite Element Analyzed frame structure
- Grease lubricated large spherical roller bearings
- Cartridge type frame bearing housings
- Forged alloy steel eccentric shaft
- Massive flywheels with taper bore seating for easy assembling and dismantling
- Volumetric Crushing Chamber increased with more height, for enhancing higher capacity
- Interchangeable and reversible Jaw plates
- Optimized Nip Angle for effective feed opening
- Steeples, Safe, Easy and Fast CSS adjustment mechanism
- The design of the deep symmetrical crushing chamber maximizes feed size, capacity and reduction
- An optimized nip angle ensures that the material progresses smoothly down through the crushing chamber to enable high reduction, productivity and superb utilization of jaw plates
- It is not just a large nominal feed opening that is necessary – the feed acceptance capability depends on a feed opening which is effective and active
Jaw Crusher Capacity / Throughput
The figures are based on feed material with an average specific gravity of 2.7, with a maximum feed size recommended for the chamber without bridging. The capacities may vary depending on the feeding method and on feed characters such as gradation bulk density, moisuture, clay contamination and crushability.
The following factors will enhance the crusher capacity & performance:
1 . P r o p e r f e e d g r a d a t i o n
2. Controlled feed ratio
3. Sufficient feeder capacity with width
4. Proper selection of the Jaw
5. Adequate crusher discharge area
|CLOSED SETTING (CSS)||AVJ 409||AVJ709||AVJ711||AVJ811||AVJ912||AVJ1112|
Indicative Product Gradation
|PARAMETERS / MODEL||AVJ 709||AVJ 711||AVJ 811||AVJ 912||AVJ 1112|
|FEED OPENING (mm)||900 X 700||1100 X 700||1100 X 840||950 X 1250||1200 X 1100|
|FEED SIZE (mm)
|CSS RANGE (mm)||50-175||50-200||75-225||90-250||125-275|
|CSS RANGE (Inch)||2-7||2-8||3-9||4-10||5-11|
|MOTOR POWER (kW)
|CRUSHER SPEED (RPM)||275||275||245||225||215|
|CRUSHER WEIGHT (kg)||14500||15750||22000||32000||37000|