Propel Eco Wash provides consistent solutions for all material and mineral washing needs. Propel with its knowledge of crushing and screening equipment have gained the knowledge and expertise mineral washing for our customers needs. Eco Wash with its stringent specifications of clean material is designed to suite todays material condition.
Eco Wash range of use provides the customer to work in many application like forms of concrete, mortar and asphalt sands, quarry dust, crushed fines, lake and beach sands, silica sand, iron ore, filter bed sands, recycled materials, coal and dredged material. Propel Eco wash not only offers excellent reliability, ease of transport and fast onsite installation. But our committed to providing outstanding customer support with our expertise is an additional advantage for the customers.
- These types of sand classification system are highly efficient and economical.
- Removes silts, slimes and clays from M-Sand.
- Maximum recovery of all material above 75 mm (200 mm).
- Major reduction in saleable material discharging to the bond.
- Bucket wheel performs 75 to 80% of the work of reducing wear on pump and cyclone whilst increasing operating efficiency.
- Bucket wheels with variable speed control.
- Low maintenance.
- Heavy duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environments.
- Rubber locked slurry pump and Hydro cyclone.
- High frequency dewatering screens with polyurethane modular mats.
- Self regulating cyclone tank with built in float system.
- Integrated tank drains for ease of maintenance.
- Anti turbulence inlets and weir discharge system.
|Eco Wash – 100||4050||7050||3300||4180||4950||1200||3600||2800|
|Eco Wash – 150||4200||7250||3450||4650||5180||1200||3750||2850|
|Eco Wash – 200||4670||8450||3880||5200||5600||1400||4200||3300|
|S. No||Specification||Eco Wash 100||Eco Wash 150||Eco Wash 200|
|2||Dewatering Size (L W) (m)||2.8 1.5||2.8 1.8||3 1.8|
|3||Dewatering Power (kW)||2 1.96||2 3.3||2 4|
|4||Slurry Pump||Capacity Suction (inch)||4||4||6|
|5||Slurry Pump Flow Rate (m ³/hr)||100||120||170|
|6||Slurry Pump Power (kW)||15||15||30|
|8||Bucket Width (mm)||600||725||940|
|9||Bucket Wheel Dia (mm)||2450||2760||3030|
|10||Bucket Wheel Motor Power (kW)||7.5||9.3||11|
|11||Hydro Cyclone Size (mm)||400||400||500|
|12||Machine Size L W H (m)||7.3 4.5 5.2||7.3 4.7 5.2||8 5 5.5|
|13||Weight Without Motors And Pump (tons)||7.7||7.8||9.5|