Propel QM series cone crushers designed with unique combination of best power utilization per cone diameter, cavity design of higher density, optimized crusher speed and efficient
throw. This combination is renowned for higher capacity with superior product quality. The higher cavity density improves the inter particle crushing action, resulting more consistent and superior product shape (Cubicity).
Proper QM crushers suitable for wide range of applications like
- Lowest maintenance cost
- Limestone to hard rock
- Road ballast to manufactured sand
- Portable plant to stationary installations
Propel QM series cone crushers provide unbeatable performance in secondary & tertiary applications.
The addition of a hydraulic motor, position transducer system to keep track of crusher setting is available.
- Highest reduction ratio
- High productivity
- Low operating cost and wear cost
- High product yield with desired shape and gradation
- Easy automation
- Rugged construction and application versality
- Labour saving features like – Hydraulic setting adjustment , tramp release and new design cavity clearing
- Low maintenance
- Best power utilization per cone diameter
- New design tramp release system makes sure that the crusher setting is instantaneously maintained after passing tramp iron.
- No packing material for mantle and bowl liner
- Liner changing is easy and faster
- Counter weight guard for protecting the counter weight and seals
- All components are accessible from the top
- Large clearing stroke
- Hydro dynamic high alloy bronze bearing design provides superior load capability in the dusty, high shock crushing environment.
- Easy to replace in the field with normal tools.
- Hydraulic motors rotate the bowl for fine control setting adjustments that also rotate the bowl completely out of the adjustment ring threads for liner change out, greatly simplifying liner change.
- The larger clearing stroke independent of liner wear reduces the effort required to clear a stalled crusher, reducing downtime and increasing operator confidence.
- Using the hydraulic motor setting adjustment with the adjustment under load capability makes it easy to balance the crushing circuit and optimize crusher productivity.
|Model||Nominal Feed Opening||Motor Power||CSS Range in mm||Crusher Weight|
|QM250||185 mm||185 kW||12 to 35||14,000|
|QM350||230 mm||220 kW||15 to 40||19,500|
The gradation and capacities shown are dependent on the feed gradation, the crushing chamber, the material density, the material cleanliness, its moisture and its crushability.